10 Steps to Flip a House
What exactly is flipping a house? For the real estate investor, it means finding a house that needs work, buying it at a discount, adding value, then selling for a profit. Sounds great, doesn’t it? Ready to get started? Not so fast. There are some important considerations to learn about while working these 10 basic steps.
1. Market research
2. Finding the property and initial analysis
3. Negotiating with the seller
4. Detailed repair list and expense budget
5. Loan request and approval
6. Closing process
7. Doing and/or monitoring the work
8. Marketing the finished product
9. Completing the sale
10. Learn from the experience and repeat the process
Get more details and important considerations from our article and let us know if you have questions about how to finance a flip.